I just want to sleeeeeeeeeep. I'm so busy with work and Dakota but those alone are exhausting. I went out to dinner with him, his brother, and his best friend and I felt like I was the babysitter. Then he decides to pick a fight with me! &&& to make this week even better, his mother doesn't want to share him because "she bought the ticket, so she gets him." Why is it that I feel like the only adult ever anymore? I wish I wasn't. Just go back a year ago, where all I did was sit around, doing nothing but playing on the computer and hangin' out with my civilian boyfriend during this nice holiday break. But noooooooo, had to grow up, and my boyfriend became government issued. Damn you real life!
Hopefully tomorrow pans out nicely. I should get Dakota, ALL DAY. (If not, I'll be one unhappy kid!) He told me he would bring over breakfast pretty early, get to spend time together and get close (; hahaha. Then we're going to get our pre-pre-deployment pictures taken by my cousins sister at the mall, as civilians ): And finally have a date night by getting dinner and watching a movie at my house and he's spending the night. So probally hottubin it alone too! (: I'm really excited, but worried it wont happen the way I hope. His mother will probally find a way to make baby come home as to her liking.. again. She should learn to share ): haha
But annnnnnywho, I'm gunna start picking out some outfits for tomorrow, and play with the puppy for a little bit and I should be posting tomorrow if I live to tell about it! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment