12.22.2010
the days have finally turned to hours
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I'm now finally counting down hours not days, or months, hours!!!! I am so unbelievably excited I can barely keep it in! Like, I don't even mind opening tomorrow and my killer headache as bad as I would, or the fact that I can't sleep I'm too freakin excited!! It's been four long months and this can't come soon enough. But, it feels like I'm dreaming. I mean, I've known it has been coming, but for it to actually be here feels go great, like a weight is being lifted haha. &&&& noww it's causing me to go crazy, but it's okay. Hopefully he talks to his parents so that I can go with them to the airport tomorrow. If not, the minuet he's in the area, he is alllllll mine. Not all theese other chicks hopping on his dick.. you hear me girls?! DAKOTA CLAY HEATH is alllllllll mine for theese next 10 or so days, so don't even bother.. it wont work!! < / rant > <33333333
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment