12.12.2010

Here goes nothingg..

So i recently decided i wanted to blog. Why you may ask? I guess apart of me loves to write, and i want to get better at it. So like my title says, here goes nothing!

Ill start off with a little about myself.

Basics: Im eighteen and a freshman at Penn State University. Im studying Psychology and there's a few different places I want to go with my degree. Like I said, I love to write as well as read on a somewhat regular basis. I love sports: playing them, watching them, making fun of them.. pretty much anything and everything that has to do with sports I'll do. Some of my favorite pro teams are the Baltimore Ravens, Penn State Nittany Lions, Pittsburgh Penguins, New York Yankees. etc., etc.. I like a wide variety of basically every sport out there.

Family&Friends: I have a mother and a father who divorced when I was 10. I also have a little (in age) brother, Buzzy. On my mom's side I have 2 Aunts, and an Uncle, and nine cousins. On my dad's side I have 3 Uncles and nine cousins. Needless to say, were all a really close family. I have a couple of best friends. Kirstin who has been there through everything with me, Kara who is pretty much my other half, and Zac who is like my older brother. I also have an amazing, wonderful, annoying boyfriend, Dakota<3 November 29th was our two incredible years together and I couldn't be any happier with anyone. It hasn't been easy, we've been through a lot of tough times, but its made us stronger as a couple<3

Life: I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I'm 5'9". I love wearing Marines PT gear with my bearpaws (: sooo comfy - but I also like to get dolled up in a pair of skinny jeans and heals. I have really bad anxiety (no good), I'm ADHD, and have mild OCD. I never think before I talk, get used to it. I like to speak my mind and if I don't like you, you'll know it. I don't deal well with drama, or the catty bitches who start it, so please don't bring it around me.

So I don't feel like studying. Tosh.0 seams like a better decision. now at least. I'll probally regret it in the morning. Ohhhh wellll!(: he's making fun of soccer and I cant stop laughing (: Dakotas drunk texting me and he thinks he's good at it, yeaaaa he's not. So far in a little less than 24 hours I've taken 80 mg of adderall.. haha wow. thats college for ya I guess. Next semester I'll know what to expect and hopefully do better.

Ten more days, two hundred thirty hours, fourteenthousand forty minuets, eighthundred-fortytwothousand fourhundred seconds till i see the love of my life. I couldn't be any more excited. I haven't seen him since August 23rd (when my semester started) and I finally get to see him December 23rd (fifteen or so days after the end of the semester). So probably five months have gone by, and I love seeing people complain that they haven't seen their s/o's in five days. Must be nice.

So I realize this was a bunch of rambling, but hey, it's my first blog so it's okay! (:

I'm now gunna take some more adderall to stay awake and cram till my test at 14:30! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I'm a Freshman at Hope College in Michigan and my Marine's in North Carolina. I did get to fly down for the ball in October, so I shouldn't complain, because I will be seeing him after 2 months instead of the usual 6. Still it's tough. At least we get them home for the holidays! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete