12.13.2010

i survived!

...yes, thats right. I, Rachel Lynne Cecilia Marston, survived my first hell week,! or should I say... hell day? (I feel like I barley made it..) I was up all night between editing this thing, and studying for my two finals i had today (math and anatomy) and I didn't sleep for more than 3 hours saturday night either cause of the stress of everyyyything.  I already knew I failed math, whatever. One chick came in late, took the test for 10 minuets and peaced out hahaha, she's a smartttt one (and I know her so I'm sure she didn't do any work) My anatomy final didn't go as bad as I had anticipated, I hope that comes out in my favor!

So, I decided I want to go out with my friends tonight and do what I love best<3 --watching RAVENS football and eating OLD BAY wings (AYCE MONDAY<3) I'm excitedddd, Oh, except tomorrow at eight am I get to drive to campus and hand in a paper to leave again.. and my tank was on empty.. yess, life is awesome.

Nine more days, SINGLE DIGITS BABY<3 Words can't even begin to describe how I feel, I'm excited, ecstatic, whole, everything! But, I can't help but remember 12 days is going to come and go like boot leave did ): Then I'll probably have to wait till April on Pre-Deployment ):

<3Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment