I'm not sure if its just me, but I can't waitttttttt for the holidays! I have most of my Christmas shopping done. I went and got stuff tonight for my dad, Buzzy, Dakota, Dakota's mom, my mom, Kara, Kelli, Rona, and Chelsie. (I think?) I still gotta buy for Brittany, Kirstin, and Katherine, and that may be it? I'll probably think of more by the time christmas rolls around.
I got to work for eight hours today, should have only been about five, and I had to get stuff done. So I opened, only to have the twelve till shift not do ANYTHING excpet play on her cell phone and watch me stock and take tables. I was beyond annoyed. Plus this chick has the personality of a brick. I mean, one word answers, staring into space, not conversing at all is about all she does on a regular basis. Shes even said a couple times she should have researched the resturant before she applied. Who says that?! If you don't like it, then quit. Don't come in and make more people do two times the work, it's not fair.
The past few days I've been really really into thinking about the past. Not the bad kinda past, but when Dakota and I first started dating. I guess I really just miss having him around and can't wait for him to come home. It's been a very long 4 months and I'm ready for it to finally be Thursday, at four o'clock. I need my boyfriend back. (speaking of the past..) Our christmas' have been inconsistent to say the least. In 2008 I bought him a 200$ iPod nano, he bought me a 20$ necklace (that I love by the way!); in 2009 we were together but not together, it was a confusing situation but I didn't have the money to get him much, so I got him a card, and he got me a bunch of random but awesome stuff; now, in 2010 I'm buying him a fleece tie blanket and a charm to add to his dog tags, and he is giving me the amazing, wonderful, one of a kind gift of being with him over this holiday break, and thats all that I could ever ask for.
Tomorrow is the Ravens/Saints game. I was excited until I found out my dad sold his ticket and I'm going with his friends. So now its really not all I was looking forward to. Ill try to have fun tho, and take pictures, and not completely let my appendages go numb. wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment