wow, my ass is totally being kicked by school, work and life in general.
In my last post, I said I would update. but I don't feel like re-opening it, because it's actually kinda sad. It's really about my new year, Dakota leaving, and a yearly update. && 2010 is a year I don't want to ever go back to. It was a rough year, but I did learn a lot and became such a stronger person in the long run for it. , Well; lately like I've said, I'm busy with school. last semester I bombed, so I wanna make sure this ones in the bag. It's been kinda easier that Dakota's in the feild, but that also stresses me out cause I really miss him. I went a week without talking to him and had a night or two in a row I got to talk to him and it was ah-may-zingg.! It really made me smile from ear to ear for a couple days (: I'm excited for tomorrow, I have my psych class which is one of my favorites, and thats it. Ill be done by 11 (: hopefully I hear from Dakota too, which could make it so much betterrrrr.
welll I'd gunna do more homework. Wish me luckk
No comments:
Post a Comment