Ggggggahh, in twelve hours I will be leaving with Dakota to go to the airport. He has to go back to Hawaii from pre-deployment leave; and in a week, he will be deploying. It still hasnt hit me, but by tomorrow this time, im sure it'll hit me like a brick, and unfortunatly I'll be working.
I think I'm more scared than he is. I keep hearing about everyone breaking up and everything that went on with 3/5 has made me scared to death for him. I told him I'd plan for a seven month vacation to Aftrachganistan for most of deployment (: but ofcourse, he wouln't go for it ):
I really need to keep up with blogging. And hey! Deployment gives me that chance! But for now, I'm in class, so I'll update my feelings and emotional problems later.
As for a final comment thought: I hope and pray I get thru this without being a mess everyday. I know this is what he was trained to do, but I'm still scared for him and the unexpected. It doesn't help I always think the worst either ):
No comments:
Post a Comment